Each week we invite a designer to illustrate his or her favorite quotes by famous creatives. This week Thy Doan hand-lettered five spot-on sayings from the worlds of literature, fashion, and art.
- Ray Bradbury: “I don’t need an alarm clock—ideas wake me.”
- Coco Chanel: “In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.”
- Sara Genn: “Having a favorite color is like having a favorite lung.”
- Philip Roth: “The road to hell is paved with works in progress.”
- Petrula Vrontikis: “Practice safe design: use a concept.”